Everyone who is training to become a maritime officer, chief mate or engineering officer can apply for a traineeship on board the fleet. Every year positions are available for trainees.
- thorough preparation before you go on board
- short communication lines
- good supervision on board
- modern ships
We are looking for
- motivated trainees
- people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done
- people who show initiative and demonstrate a sense of responsibility
- people without a nine-to-five mentality
Would you like us to help you develop your talent? Then apply for a traineeship to Wijnne Barends. You can send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘traineeship’. Or you can send your written application to:
F.a.o. Afdeling Bemanningszaken
Handelskade Oost 5
NL-9934 AR Delfzijl
Till 1st of November you can apply for a traineeship starting in January.
Till 1st of January you can apply for a traineeship starting in July.
Once you have your qualifications you can sail with Wijnne Barends as a maritime officer, chief mate or engineering officer.